Sunday 13 October 2013

October Beauty Haul!

Hello sweeties,



 Flying back to UK and having a weight restriction of 20kg per person can only mean one thing.. That most of your stuff must be left back! Although I would love to be able to bring all my stuff with me I actually like that I have that "excuse" when it comes to buying new stuff :) This is the first haul blog post/youtube video I am doing but there will be a clothing haul coming up really soon! x






Products mentioned:
1) Organix - Coconut milk anti-breakage serum
2) Batiste - Dry shampoo / sassy & daring
3) MakeUp Academy - Undress me too eyeshadow palette
4) MakeUp Academy - Plum Noir nail polish
5) MakeUp Academy - Eyebrow pencil / brunette
6) 2true - 3 in 1 concealer
7) Beauty UK - Prime fx foundation primer
8) Beauty UK - Blush & brush no.1 dawn glow
9) New York Color - Big bold volume mascara / extra black
10) New York Color - Expert last lip color / 432 red rapture
11) Grace Cole England - Watermelon refresher travel treasures


- Let me know if you would like me to do a review on any particular beauty product I bought :) x


Thanks for reading/watching :)
xxxx
Stephanie





Follow on Bloglovin

   




5 comments:

  1. Such a great video! Love your excuse to buy more as well ;) Exactly what I would do!

    Kirsten x

    www.cocosouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really done a turnaround on the MUA Undressed too palette. I couldn't quite take to it in the beginning but now I absolutely love it :o). Great products! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul!

    huge fan of the organix coconut milk! Use it all the time!

    http://ohheyangie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul! Batiste Dry Shampoo is my go to product! I love the cherry flavour!
    following on gfc! :)
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!!!
    kisses

    www.sunnypatri.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...